This 2 day workshop is aimed at those who’ve accomplished Level II of Reiki and now wish to progress to Reiki III/IIIa becoming a practitioner, teacher & Master.
+ Manual Provided + Must be Reiki I & II qualified+ Certificated Course +
Course fee can be paid in instalments if need be, please contact me to discuss.
Students need to have completed a certificated Usui Reiki I & II Attunement course. There should ideally be a lengthy gap between Reiki II and applying to learn Reiki III/IIIa as practice is needed at each level before progressing. If applicants have not studied previously with me they will need to demonstrate their lineage & their certificates to me, online Attunements do not count as insurance cannot be obtained, you will need to be re-attuned by me first. Contact me to discuss.
Reiki Master Practitioner course includes:
- ‘Attunements’ to the Reiki Master energy
- Introduction to Reiki Master symbols and their uses
- Developing intuition
- Spiritual development
- Mastering the self
- Japanese Master Reiki Techniques
- Reiki Ajari Yuga (meditation)
- Psychic development
- Deeper understanding of Usui’s original teachings
- Student reading and research of Reiki
- Reiki Master Practitioner Certificate and Lineage
Reiki Master Teacher course includes:
- How to teach Reiki, schemes of work, lesson plans
- Learning pyramid
- Learning how to give ‘attunements’ and practice of attuning students
- Observations of a Reiki One and Reiki Two course
- Reiki Master Teacher Certificate and Lineage
At the end of this course, you will feel confident in giving a Reiki treatment to a professional standard as well as attuning students & teaching them to become Reiki Master’s too. You will be encouraged to practice on friends and family plus be fully supported as you begin your own Reiki Master practice.